Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted by the devastating flooding around Vermont. Stay safe. Together, we will get through this.
Thank you to everyone who is working hard to help our communities.
• For information and helpful resources available in Lamoille County, visit uwlamoille.org/get-help/july-2023-flooding.html.
• Vermonters affected by the storm and flooding can report damages at vermont211.org.
• Find out how to stay safe in a flood at healthvermont.gov/flood.
• Visit vermont.gov/volunteer to offer support to other Vermonters.
• For information on (and current locations of) the Vermont Emergency Management Multi Agency Resource Centers (MARC) available around the state, visit vem.vermont.gov/flood/marc.
• Efficiency Vermont opens new rebates for flood damaged equipment at efficiencyvermont.com/rebates#floodrebates.
KW Cares is a nonprofit that supports Keller Williams associates and their immediate family members facing extreme hardship as a result of a sudden emergency, such as an accident, a house fire, a hurricane, flooding, a medical emergency or unaffordable funeral and burial expenses. By giving today, you will provide relief and peace of mind to those who need it most.
Empower, support and protect our KW family.
Please consider making a donation at donate.kwcares.org. (Anyone can donate; you don’t have to be a Realtor or affiliate.)
Vermont Disaster Relief Funds
The Vermont Association of Realtors® has now established TWO Disaster Relief Funds to provide financial support to Vermonters who were impacted by the July floods (VAR Disaster Relief Fund and Realtor® Relief Foundation).
“When communities are in need, Realtors® are there to provide hope and help and make things happen,” VAR President Sarah Peluso said.
100% of donations will support our Vermont friends and neighbors as they rebuild their lives.
• VAR Disaster Relief Fund: vermontrealtors.com/fund
• Realtor® Relief Foundation: vermontrealtors.com/rrf
• Flood recovery, insurance and other resources: vermontrealtors.com/flood
• Make your tax-deductible donation: fundraise.givesmart.com/vf/Vermont
• Local news coverage of our Realtors Steve Foster and Steven Lawrence distributing flood relief funds to Vermonters: “Housing troubles follow July flood” (News & Citizen, August 17, 2023)
We can weather this storm together.